Of course, the best cancer remedy is prevention - and the best cancer prevention is… health!
Just what is health, anyway?
It’s not just absence of disease.
It's ultimately based on how much energy you have. Being healthy is when you’re physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually in flow - when every gland in your body is functioning at maximum capacity.
Think about it this way: Your body is like an orchestra and your glands are the instruments.
Therefore, the decisions we make in our lives everyday are the real foundations of health.
Four essential steps to health, well-being and maximal energy
Step 1: Cleanse and fortify your mind
- 'If someone wishes for good health, one must first ask oneself if he is ready to do away with the reasons for his illness. Only then is it possible to help him.' ~Hippocrates
- Fear, not cancer, is the killer. We must eliminate our fear and replace it with better quality thoughts and beliefs.
- 'Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do.' ~Pope John XXIII
There are also seven primary negative emotions: anger, greed, fear, hatred, jealousy, superstition, and revenge.
The best way to improve your health is to consciously choose to experience the primary positive emotions.
Step 2: Cleanse and renew the body
- We are constantly bombarded with toxins
- To prevent or limit exposure to this toxicity:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Choose organic foods
- 'The solution to pollution is dilution': drink plenty of purified water
- Cleansing treatments include: liver cleanse, fasting, sauna, colonics, and many more
Step 3: Pursue super nutrition
Your gut is essential to your overall health:
- All our food is digested and, most importantly, absorbed here
- Home to our “second brain,” where neurotransmitters are created
- Home to 100 trillion helpful, healthful bacteria—the human microbiome
- More bacteria here than anywhere else in your body
Additionally, I strongly recommend taking the colostrum supplement, Anovite. It's a derivative of nature's first food and is the most nutrient-dense substance consumed by every mammal. It supports your body's ability to stimulate and/or regulate your immune system. It also supports your body's ability to stimulate and produce more Hgh. Hgh in your body is responsible for organ, tissue and cell repair, renewal and replacement.
Step 4: Ignite your energy
Regular exercise and physical activity contribute more positively to your health than anything else you can do. Exercise doesn’t just mean running or swimming – it includes a daily practice of meditation or breathing exercises to reduce and prevent stress.
- Dr. John Ratey, author of “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain,” says that exercise is the single best thing you can do for your brain in terms of mood, memory and learning.
- Calming and working to focus the mind is vital to becoming naturally energized
- Sleep plays a crucial role in igniting your body’s natural energy: factors such as electromagnetic fields and issues with teeth, mouth and jaw can disrupt sleep